LEADER, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
The Continuous Improvement Leader will influence Business leaders to deploy strategic goals, identify and prioritize projects to drive results and cultural change, through activities that embody a commitment to the vision and execution of the CEMEX Operational Excellence model.
Duties and responsibilities
* Be the subject matter expert within the organization for Commercial area with a vision on developing a customer centric organization through its people, processes, tools and policies
* Works with the regional president to define and cascade goals and objectives and to identify and prioritize improvement initiatives
* Build continuous improvement capabilities in the organization through coaching and training
* Deploy and implement global commercial processes and tools
* Contributes to the creation of a Continuous Improvement culture, identification and training of CI commercial champions
* Strong Organizational savvy and ability to navigate within an organization to drive change
* Able to motivate and enable change with internal and external customers
* Deploys and supports Continuous Improvement projects, leads by collection and analysis of relevant information and guides the teams to identify improvement recommendation and actions
* Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, etc.)
* Investigates problems, finds root causes, and enables others to develop solutions
* Provides analytical support for continuous improvement projects
* Develops processes to monitor project progress, problems solving and activity tracking
* Responsible for implementing Global Track recommendations such as Segmentation, Sales Management, or Digital Modeling, within the US in designated region
* Identifies, trains and develops CI Champions within region
* Adhere to all CEMEX and O.S.H.A. rules and regulations at all times and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds
* Meet or exceed company safety standards
* Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by management
* Masters Degree in Business Administration required
* Lean Six Sigma advanced certification considered a plus
* 5 of professional managerial / senior consultant experience in business or operations required
* 3 years of commercial experience preferred
* Construction Materials industry experience a plus
* Prolonged periods of standing, bending, sitting, kneeling
* Work in a high rise building
* Exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors.
* Must wear protective equipment while at the location
* Requires walking, sitting, lifting, fingering, Grasping, repetitive motion, seeing, hearing and talking to a significant degree
* Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently. Job involves sitting most of the time, but also involves walking or standing for brief periods of time
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX es una institucin EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/accin afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religin, discapacidad fsica o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientacin sexual, infomacin gentica, identidad de gnero, o expresin de gnero en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.