- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
LNAPL National Technical Expert
Arcadis is seeking an experienced National TEchnical Expert to provide leadership in LNAPL (Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid) investigations and remediation. This position can be located ANYWHERE in the U.S., including option to work remotely.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of technical remediation expertise, have strong existing relationships with current or potential Arcadis clients, and will hold a current leadership position within the remediation community. Previous experience is expected to include technical leadership roles on large-scale remediation projects, high-level interactions with clients and regulators, and successful collaboration and mentorship. The candidate must also have demonstrable experience with projects involving LNAPL investigation, risk-based LNAPL management, and remediation. This is a senior level opportunity for a motivated individual looking for continued career growth in environmental consulting.
* Business development, opportunity pursuits, and proposal preparation for LNAPL investigation and remediation projects for major clients.
* Technical leadership and direction of remediation tasks/projects including: remedial investigations including development of conceptual side models; remediation system conceptual design and optimization; feasibility studies; knowledge of current LNAPL remediation technologies; data interpretation and management.
* Leading project teams to provide timely, exceptional project deliverables during various phases of investigation and remediation
* Development and preparation of complex technical reports and presentations. ensuring all work products meet Arcadis quality standards
* Presentation of complex technical matter to client teams, regulatory agencies and communities; excellent verbal and communication skills are required.
* Operations duties may include cost estimating and project management on mid- to large remediation projects.
* Individual should have good writing skills, good client interface skills, and enjoy mentoring project team staff.
* Participation and eventual leadership within the Arcadis Technical Knowledge and Innovation network. Creating technical solutions for our clients, driving continual improvement of company technical capabilities, and fostering entrepreneurial staff development.
This position offers an opportunity to become involved with a variety of environmental projects, work with a great team, and take on a leadership role within a successful growing organization with reputation for high quality work and top notch employees
* 10+ years of experience in technical remediation & environmental consulting
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology or related
* Willingness to travel for client and team meetings
* Must be a technical expert in LNAPL (Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid)
* Strong existing relationships with current or potential clients that are a fit for Arcadis
* Business Development / Seller-Doer experience
* Currently holding a leadership position within the remediation community
* Previous experience including technical leadership roles on large-scale remediation projects
* Experienced w/ high-level interactions with clients and regulators
* Successful collaborator and mentor
* Demonstrated experience with projects involving LNAPL investigation, risk-based LNAPL management, and remediation
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* MS Degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, or related field
* Professional registration (P.E., P.G., etc) preferred
Engineering - Environmental
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.