L'Oreal Paris, Intern - Administrative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Productive, self-motivated, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role. Provide assistance to the Marketing team with an emphasis on project trafficking and product maintenance, as well as handle own marketing related projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative departmental duties including, but not limited to 70%:
* Travel arrangements, phone coverage, route mail, expense reports
* Maintain calendars and arrange appointments
* Maintain files for expense reports, agency invoices, check requests, memo s
* Maintain brand files, chrono s and promotional files
* All invoice processing
* Track departmental budgets
* All other necessary administrative duties
* Coordinate and prepare materials for all marketing presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
* Field Force mailings (special events, new products, etc.)
Marketing Duties 30%:
* Issue, track and follow up on all Creative Service Requests (CSR s) and Brand Marketing Decisions (MD s) and/or revisions
* Order, issue and track all no-charge merchandise as well as sales holds for product closet
* Responsible for all marketing mailings to the field force, magazines, etc.
* Responsible for packing and shipping of current promotional programs used for outside presentations
* Responsible for set-up of all in-house presentations
* Responsible for keeping promotional calendars up to date
* Maintain Departmental/Promotional Budgets
* Assist in the review and interpretation of product and consumer research data, as well as assist placement of large consumer market tests
* Assist in product concept brainstorming: names, positioning, claims, etc.
* Maintain product closet inventory
* Ad-hoc marketing projects
* Bachelor s degree or in school *You must be a recent college graduate (within the year) to qualify*
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
* Strong social media skills
* High level of organization
* Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task