L'Oreal USA, Director CRM Modelling & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirector, CRM Modelling & Analytics
Consumer & Market Intelligence
Hudson Yards, NYC
Helping to lead the L Oreal Consumer Marketing Insights (CMI) team in executing data-driven analyses for brands and as well as the CMO organization through the lens of CRM & 1st Party Data Activation Analysis. Responsible for transforming and shaping a data-driven marketing science practice through: leadership, education, and rigorous inquiry.
Key Job Accountabilities
* Champion best practices in CRM Analytics across the portfolio
* Deliver on innovating new measurement methodologies that address loyalty, retention, advocacy and win back objectives
* Develop an analytical/research road map to address the key drivers of effectiveness/efficiency in the CRM space to address the following objectives: beat the market growth, retails sales goals, profit goals
* Design solutions that address converging Marketing and Ad Tech ecosystems
* Effectively manage 3rd party resources to scale efficiency and standards across the portfolio (e.g. Business Services Provider management of deliverables, scope, retainer management, etc.)
* Provide governance and guidance for divisional and brand level CRM Loyalty programs
* Facilitate and own end-to-end CRM-related consumer research projects.
* Collaborate with Data Activation and brand teams to build use cases for 1st party data to be used in CRM campaigns
* Work in partnership with Planning, Brand, Data Activation and Business Services Provider on customer segmentation strategies and lead in the measurement and analysis of campaigns
* Develop new connections across other CMI disciplines to further leverage consumer insights within CRM: CRM consumer research, product profiling, and consumer behavior
* Create and present strategic presentations that translate complex analysis into compelling actionable recommendations (for all levels of management and executives).
* Actively monitor overall growth of CRM database, providing inputs into corporate level dashboards/reports.
* Engineer in-house analytical tools with IT to draw campaign level insights and optimization recommendations to be used by the brands.
* Lead in evaluating investments in CRM analytical infrastructure; Provide strong POVs based on decision criteria for the organization.
* Act as an advocate to continue furthering CRM education within the organization.
* Manage/mentor 1 Experienced Direct Report.
Competencies Of Successful Candidates
* At least 8 years of relevant experience; Preferably 3 years of management experience.
* Experience in leading CRM Analytics/mentoring CRM Analysts
* Hands-On Experience with any of the following email marketing tools: Responsys, Sailthru, ExactTarget, Return Path
* Strong understanding of retail (e-commerce, brick & mortar, indirect selling through wholesale)
* Adaptable leadership style to nurture different employee development paths.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
* Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds. Able to effectively translate and present analytics data to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level.
* Methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results.
* Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization
* Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
* Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
* Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.