LPN FLOAT POOL 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
Perform nursing acts, functions, and tasks under the delegation and supervision of a Registered Nurse or medical doctor. Assist physicians, RNs, and other staff as necessary to facilitate quality client care. Assist patients with their needs, as appropriate. Conduct case staffing with other direct care providers in division/program. Provide case specific consultation and insight as deemed necessary, and to assist other staff in coming up with appropriate treatment and services for their individual clients. Accurately and efficiently receive and implement orders from medical staff. Monitor and observe clients for co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, respond appropriately. Appropriately monitor and respond to clients' medical and behavioral health condition(s). Observe and monitor clients medical / behavioral health conditions for safety and security, and respond to client risk in an appropriate manner.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school.
* Must have a valid license as a licensed practical nurse in Florida.
* Must be certified in CPR.
* Must be able to effectively perform client/patient behavior management techniques (CPI) with appropriate training.
* Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
* Must be able to use a computer.
* Must be able to pass background check.
* Must be eligible to participate in state or federally funded programs such as Medicaid.
Minimum starting salary is $16.00 - $20.00 per hour with minimum shift commitment. In addition, a $1.25 - 3.75 per hour differential for evening, night and/or weekend shifts.
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Days and hours vary. NO BENEFITS.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED