LPN HOME CARE PER DIEM 8/11/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The LPN responsibilities include:
* Provides skilled nursing treatments to patients at their homes, under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
* Visiting scheduled patients to provide nursing care per physician order and as directed.
* Documenting in the electronic record appropriately and accurately.
* Maintaining excellent communication with Office, Scheduler and RN Case Manager.
* Current NJ LPN license required
* NJ Driver s License and reliable transportation required
* CPR certification required
* Minimum of one year experience in a skilled facility providing medical surgical care.
* Proficiency with wound care and vacs, foley insertion and care, phlebotomy, and most general nursing procedures.
* Fluent in written and verbal English language communication.
* Ability to work with computer tablets and document electronically.
* If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.