LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse - PRN 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for administering direct patient care, treatments as ordered by the physician, and administering medications under the proper scope of licensure. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Current Louisiana State Board of Practical Nursing licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS preferred within one year of employment
- PALS preferred but not required
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- One year LPN experience preferred
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Coushatta Healthcare family!