LPN - Occupational Health 1.0 FTE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR MORE INFORMATION DETAILING THE INNOVATIVE WORK AND AMAZING ACHIEVEMENTS OUR NURSING TEAMS ACCOMPLISH THROUGH THEIR DEDICATED FOCUS IN PROVIDING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF QUALITY PATIENT CARE, PLEASE VISIT HTTPS://WWW1.GHC.ORG/HTML/PUBLIC/NURSING.
This position will be based in Bellevue but may include occasional work (approximately 15%) at Group Healths Burien and Renton Medical Clinic locations.
* Provide direct and indirect nursing care to patients in routine nursing situations, under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed physician
* In complex situations in which the patient is unstable or requires urgent or emergent care, the LPN functions under the direct supervision of the RN or licensed physician
* The LPN is an integral member of the healthcare team, participating in patient assessment and the formulation, implementation and monitoring of the care plan
* Coordinates the daily operations of the Occupational Medical Clinic
* Responsible for patient flow, scheduling, forms and documents completion
* Rooming, vital signs, pain assessment and all aspects of clinical nursing support
Minimum: None Preferred: Two years experience in an occupational medicine setting or clinic: Recent ambulatory care experience.
Minimum: None Preferred: Knowledge of electronic patient charting systems.
Minimum: Degree from an accredited program. Preferred: None
Minimum: Current Washington State LPN license. Current Basic Life Support certification. Preferred: None
J2W code: NUR5E