LPN - Women%27s Healthcare Clinic, Temporary
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Bellevue Medical Centers Womens Healthcare Clinic has an opening for a Per Diem LPN.
We are looking for a LPN who has excellent assessment skills, able to resolve or triage difficult patient care issues plus familiarity with EMR (Electronic Medical Records).
Members of this team work together to provide a superior customer experience for our patients.
The Women's Health Specialty Services LPN's work in an ambulatory clinic setting preparing for patient visits and assist with OB/GYN procedures - Obstetrics, gynecology, midwifery, as well as prepare patients for outpatient gynecological surgery.
* Provide direct support to physicians
* Anticipate, prepare for and manage patients scheduled for a visit with the specialty provider
* Triage and manage phone calls and secure messages; must be proficient at telephone assessments, screening, follow-up calls; be able to quickly obtain & transmit information
* Recognize urgent/emergent situations; provide routine patient teaching within scope of practice & telephone follow-up
* Patient chart preparation & histories; vital signs, basic assessment skills.
* Be adept at electronic record charting & access; specialty referrals & visits
* Perform routine and sometimes assist with minor and complex procedures
* Exceptional level of easily understood verbal communications on the phone.
* Shows good judgement and assessment.
* Demonstrates skills in effectively collaborating with care team members, using effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work efficiently with EMR.
FOR MORE INFORMATION DETAILING THE INNOVATIVE WORK AND AMAZING ACHIEVEMENTS OUR NURSING TEAMS ACCOMPLISH THROUGH THEIR DEDICATED FOCUS IN PROVIDING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF QUALITY PATIENT CARE, PLEASE VISIT HTTPS://WWW1.GHC.ORG/HTML/PUBLIC/NURSING.
THIS POSITION PROVIDES OCCASIONAL FLOAT COVERAGE TO SPECIALTY CLINICS.
Preferred: 1-2 years experience in ambulatory care; Womens Healthcare experience desirable.
Minimum: Graduate of accredited LPN program.
Preferred: Associates degree
Minimum: Current Washington State LPN license.
Schedule: Per Diem
J2W code: NUR5E