LS - Fleet Service Agent (JNU)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Atlantic Aviation FBO Services, Inc.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Fleet Service Agent at _JNU_. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft.
* Clean all areas of the aircraft including lavatories, galleys, and cabin area ensuring all areas of the aircraft are free of debris.
* Responsible for proper provisioning of the aircraft. Ensure correct safety card and other materials are placed in each seatback as well as required linens.
* Log all activities and file appropriate paperwork with the assigned supervisor.
* Communicate with flight crew and airline staff to determine any special service requests or concerns.
* Provide various aircraft services including refueling, lavatory, potable H2O, oil, etc. in accordance with established procedures.
* Assist aircraft crews and passengers by providing various services they may desire as needs dictate, keeping passenger s needs first.
* Assist in providing common standard amenities including coffee, ice, newspapers, catering, etc.
* Perform and adhere to all recognized quality control standards of the company and airline.
* Maintain and organize cleaning supplies.
* Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment..
* Perform periodic checks of all equipment and facilities and document findings.
* Adhere to Atlantic uniform and grooming standards to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High school graduation.
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Good organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Aviation ground service experience desired.
* Must maintain a valid state driver s license and insurability standards of the company.
* Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
* Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the company as well as TSA (as required by location).
* Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.