LS - Site Trainer (OKC) 8/19/2016
Atlantic Aviation FBO Services, Inc.
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individual for an immediate opening as a Site Trainer. This position primarily trains employees on proper aircraft fueling and handling procedures as well as safety practices in accordance with ATA 103 and established company standard operating procedures (SOPs). Additionally, the Site Trainer evalutes and trains new hire employees, conducts annual recurrent training, maintains training files, and oversees the site's training and safety programs, ensuring compliance with the company's policies and practices as well as industry standards for the assigned site. Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive and enjoyable work environment
* Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations by promoting safe work practices, decreasing safety violations, reducing injury rates, and working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service
* Trains employees on fuel quality control and handling procedures
* Be thoroughly familiar with Spill Reporting requirements and immediate action procedures
* Train, coach, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Two (2) years of aircraft line service/fueling experience is required. Experience with aviation ground handling services is (i.e. towing, marshaling, etc) is required. Atlantic Aviation has a thorough training program to ensure that all of our employees meet and exceed the highest levels of safety and customer service. Prospective applicants must posses a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
* Must be NATA PLST certified and current (or equivalent)
* Must be qualified in all subjects covered by the Atlantic Training Plan including aircraft towing procedures, fuel quality and handling, safety practices, etc.
* Must have completed a 10 hr or 30 hr OSHA \\"Industrial Safety\\" course
* Valid state driver's license and at least 18 yeas of age
* Demonstrated skill in supervising and developing staff
* Good communication skills, both written and oral
* Good organizational skills
Atlantic Aviation offers competitive pay and a very comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401k with matching! Atlantic Aviation also provides employees with company paid benefits including life insurance, health and wellness programs, short and long term disability.
Atlantic Aviation take off into your future!