LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Telemetry
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The LVN will complement the nursing process assisting in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of LVN / LPN training.
- Prefer 6 months of clinical practice in an acute care environment.
- Maintain current BCLS certification
- Maintain current state licensure and provide the hospital with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.