This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Provides direct patient care in the Postpartum setting. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Performs general nursing duties in all Maternal Child Health departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to adult.
* Current Licensed Vocational Nurse Licensure.
* One or more years of Postpartum, experience preferred.
* Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation Program course within six (6) months of hire.
* Current BLS certification.
* Able to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Texas-Odessa
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Nights