Lab Services Assistant
Lab Services Assistant
Auto Req ID
CEA Cleaning Technician for the GMP Pilot Plant St. Louis
Perform routine cleaning of Controlled Environments Areas (CEA) to meet industry standards. Execute precise cleaning regimes and cleaning techniques to prevent product failure and delays. Execute daily maintenance cleaning of the GMP Pilot Plant and Buildings, in compliance with Pfizer s requirements. Interact cross functionally with Operations and Maintenance Departments to ensure proper cleaning of designated areas and equipment in a timely manner. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required to work within the team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* The ability to setup, perform daily cleaning and document task.
* Capable of working alone for extended periods of time.
* Perform routine cleaning maintenance of (CEA).
* Capable of following written procedures.
* Ability to work with cleaning solutions while wearing a respirator and clean room gowning attire.
* Capable of adhering to clean room procedures and safety practices established by the department.
* Replenish supplies such as gowning and cleaning materials.
* Maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition for Pilot Plant and MM Building.
* Aid in the movement and cleaning of large equipment into CEA.
* Operate floor machinery and other related house keeping equipment.
* Operate and utilize equipment needed for cleaning processes, including back pack vacuums, wet mop units, automated floor scrubbers and wet/dry vacuums.
* Assist with daily housekeeping duties.
* Continuously work to develop and improve skills in cleaning techniques and optimization of cleaning processes.
* Report unsafe conditions and recommend corrective actions.
* Knowledge of cleaning supplies, disinfectants and their applications.
* Knowledge of handing non-hazardous spills.
In addition to maintaining Clean Environments and facilities areas, the successful candidate also requires:
Common usage of standard cleaning products to clean common areas such as restrooms, loading dock, offices, lobbies elevators water fountains, telephones and all horizontal surfaces.
* Interpersonal skill to effectively communicate cleaning activities
* May be required to train coworkers and other employees
* Current Good Manufacturing Practices and following Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Operating Instructions (preferred)
* Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment
* Ability to compete detailed documentation accurately
* Accepts responsibility and takes initiative
* Independent worker and self directed
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Computer Skills(Desired)
On the Job Required Trainings
* JJ and MM Building specified Standard Operating Procedures on cleaning procedures
* Powered Industrial Truck
* Respirator Chemical/Dust Mask
* Gowning Certification
* Various Safety Training Programs
Special Working Conditions
Majority of time will be spent in 10,000 and 100,000 Clean Rooms Controlled Environment Areas. Temperature and lighting are controlled and noise level is moderate. Extensive standing, walking and repetitive movement required. Must be capable of performing tasks requiring the ability for frequent bending, stooping and kneeling. Requires moderate to heavy lifting. Position may not be suitable for individuals with high sensitivity to industrial cleaning agents. Cosmetics are prohibited. Most tasks require the use of Nitrile gloves. Must be able to wear Personal Protective equipment for some task including aerial work and respirator usage. Attendance of all GMP and safety training is required. Must be willing to work flexible hours, 2nd shift and some weekends.
Education and Experience
* High School/GED
* Fluent in English with proficient communication skills both verbal and written
* Entry Level or previous manufacturing cleaning experience.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.