This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for LAB TECHNICIAN for our client in DEER PARK, IL
JOB TITLE: LAB TECHNICIAN
JOB LOCATION: DEER PARK, IL
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Manage internal and external customer prototype deliveries
* Order and track electronic components and lab tools
* Perform parametric testing
* Conduct EMC and electrical testing
* Perform bench evaluation testing and document the results
* Build and repair bench setups, test fixtures, and cables for engineering team
* Analyze and repair prototype units
* Populate and assemble small circuit boards
* Labview, Labwindows CVI, or similar automation and control software
* Experience with basic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters, power analyzers. Function generators.
* Associate Degree in EE or B.S.E.E. degree preferred
* 5years of experience as engineering technician in Automotive domain
* Proficient at placing and repairing surface mount components including BGAs and other fine pitch components.
* Good written and verbal communications skills
* Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Familiarity with general lab equipment including oscilloscopes and power supplies.
* Proficient with using Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Experience with CAN network for automotive interface
* Experience with EMC testing a plus