This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A local manufacturing organization is currently seeking a Lab Technician in Saxonburg, PA for a long-term, temp-hire opportunity. Lab Assistants are required to work in a manufacturing setting in a clean room environment utilizing a microscope to run tests and input data. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
• Ability to work on multiple standard operations/tasks in parallel and be able to move from task to task after priority is set by supervision.
• Good manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination and attention to detail.
• Proficiency with hand and power tools.
• Minimal experience with personal computers that allows completion of simple data entry tasks.
• Able to complete simple mathematical calculations.
• Utilize a microscope daily
• Sit for extended periods of time
• Work closely with others
• Ability to work in a clean-room setting
• High School Diploma
• Pass pre-employment screenings
Pay for this position is $13.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7am - 3pm with the possibility of overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Referral Bonus
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing production related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled