Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for LABOR & DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE for our client in MADERA, CA
JOB TITLE: LABOR & DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE
JOB LOCATION: MADERA, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Required Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
* The Clinical Nurse II is a staff nurse responsible for safe and appropriate patient care, for providing instruction, direction and supervision subordinate unit staff, serving as a resource for all departments.
EDUCATION executing determination and/or reporting on events. Teaches, instructs patients and families on healthcare subjects, provides explanation.
* Demonstration and supervises practice, may make recommendations to physicians or other nursing staff based on nursing care principles to assure optimum patient care.
* Use physical strength of hands, fingers, arms, and legs, to move patients or equipment.
* Will select appropriate health supplies, medical equipment to assure appropriate medical care.
* Will speak to fellow employees, patients, physicians, and families in person and on phone.
* Must be currently licensed by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
* Successful completion of the Unit specific criteria for Clinical II
* Must posses current American Heart Association Certification in Basic CPR.
* Must possess current NRP Certification .
* Experience in Centricity Perinatal (CPN)Meditech documentation experience preferred .
* Primary care in LRD with AWHONN staffing ratiosACLS Preferred
* Labor and Delivery Nurse