Laboratory Asset Management Program - Team Lead Scheduling
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Thousand Oaks, CA
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Services Support Program Team Lead's primary focus is to provide daily direction and guidance to a team of 10+ scheduling coordinators supporting the Laboratory Asset Management Program (LAMP). The team is located in Cambridge, MA, San Francisco, and Thousand Oaks, CA. The Services Support Program Team Lead MUST work out of the Thousand Oaks, CA location.
This successful candidate will work for the LAMP Program supporting all administrative efforts including MAXIMO and SAP administration, process improvements, process documentation, training, and other LAMP specific activities.
The Services Support Program Team Lead is required to work daily, on site, at customer campus coordinating Agilent and partner resources to specific jobs, document job activities, monitor and report metrics, according to LAMP and customer SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure program SLA's (Service Level Agreements) are achieved.
This is an opportunity for the, enthusiastic, service-oriented, problem solver, with effective communication skills to join a team in a dynamic environment that exhibits Agilent service organization's core values of: Speed; Focus; Accountability; Uncompromising Integrity; Innovation & Contribution; Trust, Respect & Teamwork
A successful person in this position:
* Ability to communicate to Agilent and client with updates on various service support initiatives.
* Document processes and provide training as needed
* Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* A solid understanding and familiar with the scientific instrumentation service business
* Treat customer issues with prompt attention and exceptional level of professionalism
* Demonstrate sound business judgement when making decisions and managing priorities
* Strong documentation skills with expertise in the MS Office applications
* Proven successful customer skills
* Detail oriented, able to multitask and work in a reactive interrupt driven environment
* Effective interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills
* Communicate effectively at all levels of management
* Ability to take ownership, problem solve, and drive resolution to completion
* Demonstrated track record of working at a customer site and knowledge of asset management
* Some experience with MAXIMO, SAP CRM, SAP ECC applications
* Requires higher education and or equivalent combination of education and experience in a support environment.
* Requires a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
* Previous experience as a team leader / supervisor
* Customer satisfaction attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication to provide presentations
* Strong planning, coordination, organizational and time management skills
Some experience with MAXIMO, SAP CRM, SAP ECC applications.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.