This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for basic laboratory tasks, cleaning, record keeping to meet goals.
This is a 3rd shift part time position working Tuesday-Saturday 1am-6:30am with a rotating Sunday.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Check inventory of supplies, stock shelves and maintain order in the stockroom.
* Ability to run tests according to a provided experimental protocol with minimal supervision.
* Other duties as assigned.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 6,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries. EDUCATION:
* A high school diploma with 12 months of relevant experience is required.
* Familiarity with the scientific method is preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to observe and document experimental results is required.
* Standing and sitting for long periods of time.
* Use hand, fingers and arms to handle objects, tools and controls.
* Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Must occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, color vision and the ability to adjust and focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Laboratory Environment.
No unsolicited Employment Agency resumes are accepted.