This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Under direct supervision, assists laboratory staff in conducting investigations by assembling test setups, recording test data, conducting tests, and assembling and disassembling products, materials and equipment.
* Assists in building and/or adapting setup and test equipment to new situations, as directed. Assists in performing tests using general laboratory equipment. Performs routine care of designated test equipment and work area. Operates a computer to extract/input readily available information and to use available software.
* Examines test samples, reads measuring instruments and reviews test data with supervisor and designated staff. Develops knowledge of applicable test requirements, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints and operational instructions.
* Operates designated laboratory equipment and tools as directed.
* Receives instructions and reports data to supervisor and personnel in engineering and laboratory operations as needed. Assists in recording observed or calculated data on appropriate UL forms.
* Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
* Performs other duties as directed.
Higher Secondary Education.
No experience required.