Laboratory Director - Medical - CA - 26970157
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLABORATORY DIRECTOR - MEDICAL - CA - 26970157
Our Client is in search of a Director of Laboratory in the Modesto, CA region. Our client is a progressive organization and offers opportunities for career advancement.
DO YOU HAVE :
* Strong people skills
* Business/ Financial skills
* Technical skills
These skills are very important since our client is planning a remodel in the next year or two. Helpful if you have experience going through a remodel.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is working in a Hospital Laboratory, reference lab such as Quest or perhaps a Medical Research and Education Facility. Our client is known for doing some of the most unique laboratory testing in Michigan, one of which is Molecular Genetics.
* 5 primary departments which include Hemotology, Blood Bank, Chemistry, Microbiology and Nephrology.
* Up to 54 full time employees
* You should know this client facility has about 200 beds, a VERY busy ER and a large medical and inpatient oncology practice.
* Support the activities of local and laboratory regulatory organizations i.e. CAP, FDA, AABB and Joint Commission.
* Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals across functional teams.
* Provides leadership and education to departments regarding compliance and Laboratory outcomes as well as patient safety process/performance measurements, monitoring and evaluation.
* Minimum of 5years of management or supervisory experience in a Laboratory setting.
* Current Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Certification
WORK LOCATION: Modesto, CA
BASE SALARY: $80,000.00 - $83,000.00 + Director's Bonus Potential
BENEFITS: Full comprehensive benefits package including PTO and paid holidays.
RELOCATION: Yes, Our client is offering a relocation package.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.