Laboratory Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY OF POSITION
Medpace, a rapidly growing global Contract Research Organization headquartered in Cincinnati, is seeking a Laboratory Project Manager for Medpace Reference Laboratories who will report directly to the Director, Client Services. This position is responsible for managing projects independently for one or more of Medpace Reference Laboratories' major clients.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Supervise all aspects of designated clinical protocol with accountability of meeting agreed timelines, budgets, and performance quality;
* Create and maintain laboratory manuals (general and study-specific) and other study- related documents;
* Develop and present clinical laboratory presentations at investigator meetings;
* Design specifications and monitor production of specimen collection kits;
* Serve as primary contact for Sponsors regarding all aspects of assigned protocol(s);
* Track study status as appropriate;
* Communicate all aspects of protocol to various internal departments for appropriate study setup, maintenance, and closeout; and
* Write, establish, and revise relevant Standard Operating Procedures and/or work instructions.
* Bachelor's degree in science or a health-related field;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* 1 - 3 years of clinical laboratory experience;
* MT (ASCP) certification is preferred;
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Travel: Up to 10-20%
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets