Laboratory Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
WorldWide Medical Products
JOB DESCRIPTIONLaboratory Managers, Laboratory Technicians, Research Scientists are you tired of the lab environment Are you looking for a change Here is your chance! WORLDWIDE MEDICAL PRODUCTS, INC. (WWMP) is a technologically advanced, quality driven wholesaler and distributor of many life science laboratory supplies including plastic ware, reagents, equipment, and glassware to laboratories, biotech companies throughout the world. Our price-conscious approach and superior customer service with prompt product delivery distinguishes WWMP from its competitors.
WWMP is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As a LABORATORY SALES CONSULTANT, you will be responsible for developing a client base of customers for WWMP and serve as a liaison between management and customers to resolve any customer issues.
* Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
* Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new product lines, up selling, and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
* Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (research staff, principal investigators biotech executives, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how WWMP's technical features and services could benefit them and help lower the cost of consumable purchases.
* Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
* Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
* Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
* Work closely with management to develop assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
* Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
* 1-2 years of successful laboratory sales experience calling research laboratories or 2+ years of research in an academic or biotech company.
* BA/BS in Biology or equivalent Science background.
* Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
* Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
* Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and Internet functions.
* Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
* Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
* Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
* Company Car
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
* Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
* Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
* 401(k) Plan
* Paid Vacation & Holiday