Primary Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities
* Perform laboratory testing as outlined by SOPs, including all scheduled calibrations and quality control checks.
* Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting of lab instrumentation.
* Maintain a clean, safe work area and comply with all safety initiatives.
* Comply with all quality system requirements.
* Work efficiently to achieve required production levels.
* Undergraduate degree in physical science/engineering or minimum 3 years laboratory experience.
* Working knowledge of good laboratory practice.
* Experience operating spectrometers, chromatographs, and other instrumentation preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office (including Excel) and database applications.
* Knowledge of ISO 17025 accreditation standard a plus.
* Ability to work overtime, evenings and weekends as necessary.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: