This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
ALS Tribology USA
Valley View, OH
* Responsible for oil analysis and fuel test equipment
* Basic maintenance of equipment including calibration and standardization.
* Handle used oils, diesel fuels solvents and acids.
* Follow SOP s and exercise laboratory safety practices.
* Produce quality data.
* Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
* Bachelors Degree in a related field or 4 years of laboratory experience preferable.
* Working knowledge of computer software.
* Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
* High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to work overtime, evenings and weekends.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: