Laborer - Mining
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Ledcor Group of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
You are a skilled Labourer seeking a company who prides themselves on safety, a great wage and extensive benefits. If you have previous experience working alongside heavy equipment within a civil mining environment then take advantage of this opportunity.
Join the Ledcor Mining team today in the Tonopah, Nevada area!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support operations and maintenance groups
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Conduct ground work including shoveling, picking up drill samples, and pumping water
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Ensure compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous labour experience in a civil environment
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must successfully complete pre-access medical testing
- Must possess Surface Common Core certification
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver s abstract and valid driver's license
- Rotating day and night shifts may be required
- Overtime may be required
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more* Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Date Posted 8/30/2016 7:30:19 PM