This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 3/25/2017
The David J. Joseph Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe David J. Joseph Company (DJJ), founded in 1885, is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 80 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
Trademark Metals Recycling (TMR), a wholly-owned subsidiary of DJJ, has an exciting opportunity for a Laborer position for our Landstreet Facility (Orlando, FL).
1. Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
2. General labor duties that may include but not limited to sweeping, shoveling and general clean-up of any area and/or equipment and physical handling of materials, supplies, etc.
3. Removing metals and debris from conveyor belt.
4. General duties involving physical handling of materials, supplies, etc.
5. Willing to cross-train in other positions and assists other employees as needed.
6. Any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while providing excellent customer service.
2. Minimum of 1-year previous general labor and/or customer service experience preferred.
3. Bilingual preferred.
4. Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
5. Ability to work standing or walking for up to 12 hours per day.
6. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
7. Flexible to work off hours, weekends, holidays in an industrial environment which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Bonus Potential & 401k match among other great benefits. If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
Trademark Metals Recycling is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
Trademark Metals Recycling is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please a href='https://djj.box.com/v/EEOistheLaw4Applications' click here /a . /p