Lacrosse Retail Service Specialist - ReqCode 16000DGP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
Ladera Ranch, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a part-time retail Lacrosse Service Specialist in the General Sports department to join our team! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Lacrosse Service Specialist Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* Manages workflow for all customer lacrosse stick stringing services including establishing turn-around times to meet customer's need
* Manages lacrosse stringing service supply inventory by accurately tracking shop usage
* Provides product and service recommendations according to customer's needs
* Manages workflow for all customer services including establishing turn-around times to meet customer's needs
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Lacrosse Stick Stringing Experience
* Extensive Lacrosse product knowledge
* Passion for Lacrosse
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50248845.jpg /