Land Expeditionary Warfare Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Analyst / Land Expeditionary Warfare Analyst will support numerous efforts related to threat information analysis and intelligence support to various organizations within the National Capitol Area.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide comprehensive intelligence support to various exercises and working groups (including Land Warfare, Air Warfare, Naval Warfare, Chemical/Biological Warfare, Space Warfare, and Information Operations Warfare)
* Provide frequent intelligence briefings and coordinate briefing topics
* Participate in the Foreign Materiel Review Board process, supporting DOT&E participation in the FMRB
* Reviews and provides expert input into critical T&E and intelligence documents including Initial Capabilities Documents, Capabilities Development Documents, Capabilities Production Documents, Test and Evaluation Master Plans, Test Plans, Capstone Threat Assessments, System Threat Assessments, and other relevant documents
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Financial Management, or other technical field and ten years' work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive experience in a defense operational discipline, test and evaluation, acquisition, or field related to the SOW is also required.
* Excellent ability to analyze and document technical information
* Experience in using various intelligence data sources to gather information
* Excellent briefing skills
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in Foreign Materiel acquisition
* Possess a detailed understanding of the operation of the Foreign Materiel Review Board process
* Experience in the day to day operations of the OSD and Service staffs
* Ability to develop thorough and comprehensive threat analyses across the Land Expeditionary Warfare domain with an special emphasis on threat cyber capabilities and how they impact the domain
* Understanding of Defense Acquisition and the linkage between DOT&E activities and the acquisition process
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled