Land Services ROW Agent
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Land Services Agent with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Performing records research at local court houses to ascertain ownership of properties impacted by Dominion Power's undergrounding program
* Preparing easement plats in AutoCAD and coordinating with land owners to aquire easements for Dominion Power
* Reviewing proposed utility alignments and coordinating with property owners
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* High School Diploma
* 0-3 years of agent experience
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
* Must be willing to travel throughout the state as necessary
* Physically capable of going to the field to review alignments and coordinate with property owners.
* Respects deadlines
* Flexible with changing instructions
* Pride in quality work
* Manages time efficiently
* Demonstrated work ethic
* Contacts with other utility companies
* Contacts with people who do title work or certified to do title work
* Certified appraiser in VA, DC, MD
* Understands ROW issues, with real estate or developer background