Lands' End Merchandise & Customer Assist Associate (PT) OVERLAND PARK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONLands' End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands' End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands' End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
The Merchandise & Customer Assist Associate - Lands' End is responsible for enhancing the experience of customers and driving sales by providing proactive support to customers, setting the sales floor to new typicals, maintaining merchandise standards, facilitating efficient flow of merchandise to the sales floor, ensuring the sales floor is ready all day, and maintaining price integrity and inventory integrity.* Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience. Partners with Shop Leaders and selling associates to provide superior customer service (i.e., locate merchandise, assist customers, answer phones, ring register)
* Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience
* Sets and maintains sales floor to Lands' End merchandising and presentation standards as detailed in the Lands' End Visual Merchandising Binder.
* Performs promotional ad setup and take down without error or omission
* Prints, sorts, and sets non-promotional, promotional, and seasonal signing, including floorset/typical and event signing.
* Maintains a neat and orderly stock room to facilitate identification of merchandise to be brought to the sales floor
* Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from the stock room for maximum in-stock position
* Adheres to merchandise protection standards
* Performs other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.