This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
EBSCO Industries Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 8669
Experience: 1 year
Job Category: Facilities
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Required Travel: Yes
Location: AL - Birmingham
Travel Percentage: 20
EBSCO Industries, Inc. is currently seeking a landscape helper to landscape or maintain property grounds using hand or power tools or equipment. The individual in this position will typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, spreading pine straw and raking. This position will be located near EBSCO Headquarters off of Highway 280 in Shelby County.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year's previous experience in lawn care maintenance
- The ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- The ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- The ability to work in extreme conditions-temperature may exceed 90 degrees
- The ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top