Lane Leader Part Time Auto Auction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Coordinates the physical movement of vehicles through the sales lane to the block and parking following auction. Makes and oversees the assignments of drivers, jump start/battery operators and push truck operators in promoting a smooth flow of traffic through the auctioning process.
* Conduct inspection of support equipment for proper working order
* Conduct pre-sale meeting with drivers identifying driver return routes, over flow areas, plan changes, etc.
* Conduct presale walk to ensure vehicles are in assigned lane as scheduled
* Identify and address missing vehicles, overflow areas, inoperable vehicles and other issues
* Maintain the run list indicating vehicles with no keys, late vehicle entries, and/or late number changes
* Respond to customer and dealer inquiries and concerns
* Coordinate and direct vehicle movement to maintain continuous flow of traffic to the block
* Oversee parking sold vehicles and re-parking non-sold vehicles
* Report theft, lot damage, or any safety concerns to management
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills
* Exhibit strong leadership skills
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (tools, equipment)
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
* 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Primary Location:US-MO-Bridgeton-13813 St Charles Rock Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-Monday and Tuesday