Large Account Business Development Manager - Houston, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development with a special focus on Inspections, Audits, Customer Experience, and assessment of a large network of automotive dealers, restaurant services, apparel, telecommunications, etc. (NCA - ) in the US. He or she will perform the job within the framework of the BV Quality Assurance System, the Code of Ethics and the BV Group policy.
The Role s Objectives:
- Implement the Go to Market sale and marketing strategy
- Identify business opportunities in the Automotive, Retailers and Telecom industries
- Manage the sales pipeline to achieve sales quota objectives
- Prepare commercial meetings and proposals
- Package professional and customized winning proposals, leveraging the group international resources
- Define pricing policy
- Mobilize the project team and properly transfer the contract to operations
- Set up the reporting tools
- Do desktop research on the potential clients and identify potential project and niches
- Provide reliable information on competition
- Prepare presentations and material to best illustrate the group competences, resources, experiences
- Ensure knowledge management (develop toolbox, proposal template, presentation template, references, resumes databases, pricing tools)
- Implement Key Account strategy (Banks, financial entities, retailers, car producers, ..)
- Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of strong experience in business development & sales
- Good knowledge of the Network Conformity Assessment service
- Very good listening skills
- Presentation and convincing skills
- Quickly able to become knowledgeable of the other services from ITD and BV divisions
- Proven project management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Overall knowledge of the Network Conformity Assessment services
- Able to leverage network experience and resources
- Collaborative approach to team-work
- Pragmatic and entrepreneurial approach, flexible
- Hard worker and continuous learner
- Available and willing to travel
- Relationship Building
- Initiative and Team leadership
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: