This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Apache Junction, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time; Monday through Thursday 1pm - 6 pm
Brookdale Apache Junction 2080 South Ironwood Drive Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Job #: 065423
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Collect, launder and distribute linens and garments in accordance with facility procedures
* Help to maintain all equipment and ensure work areas are clean and safe
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices
* Perform housekeeping duties as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147017.aspx'