Laundry Attendant - Year Round 8/9/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Laundry Attendant is responsible to ensure all hotel, housekeeping and food & beverage linens are processed in a timely fashion, in accordance with Omni Hotel standards, and should be comfortable operating all laundry equipment (ex. commercial dryer, commercial washer, linen folder, etc.).
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, and stand for 7-8 hours per shift
* Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, stoop, and kneel on a regular basis throughout shift
* Must be able to push wheeled linen carts, up to 250lbs
* Must be willing and able to work a flexible scheduling, including morning and evenings, weekends and holidays
* Previous laundry experience in a professional setting (preferred)
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: