This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Informs manager if laundry needs to be re-stocked in closets
* Ensures all linen is washed, dried, folded, and stored in a timely manner.
* Keeps laundry department area clean and organized.
* Keeps mechanical equipment clean and well maintained. Reports to engineering any mechanical problems for repair.
* Ensures laundry chemicals are stocked and ready for use.
* Ensures chemical are properly hooked up to equipment.
* Trains new employees and provides continued training for current employees.
Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning and implementations of every work task.
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled