Lawson Administrator/Application Support Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Lawson Administrator/Application Support Consultant to join our team. Will happily consider home based employees for this role.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Lawson Administrator with 5+ years of experience. Candidate must have experience supporting multiple clients.
Business skills required
* Strong business Subject Matter Expert knowledge in one or more of the following markets (Financial, Insurance, Manufacturing, HealthCare, Media & Entertainment, Non-Profit, Retail)
* Working knowledge of one or more of the following Lawson Application suites in version 8.0.3, 9.0.1 and higher.
* Lawson Financials
* Lawson Procurement
* Lawson Supply Chain
* Lawson HCM
* Lawson Smart Office
* Lawson Business Intelligence
* Lawson Strategic Sourcing
* Lawson Project Accounting
* Lawson Strategic Ledger
* Lawson Mobile Supply Chain
* Lawson Talent Management
* Lawson Procurement Punchout
* Lawson Contract Management
* Lawson Budget and Planning
* Strong client communication skills (both executive level and technical level)
* Business Development skills (e.g. presenting, proposal writing, SOW and Contracts management)
* Strong Lawson Administration Subject Matter Expertise to advise clients on Lawson technology roadmap, including migration strategies, function value add, and risks
Lawson Administration skills required
* Lawson 8.0.3, LSF9, LSF10 Administration includes applying CTPs, Environment Patches, Environment upgrades.
* Lawson Landmark Administration includes monitoring, applying patches & upgrades.
* Working knowledge of all Lawson utilities, Lawson DB utilities.
* Administration of LAUA security, Lawson Security (a plus), Lawson Security Administrator, Lawson RM Administrator, Portal, Design Studio, LBI (FrameWork Services, Reporting Services, Smart Notification, Analytic Architect, Scorecard), and ProcessFlow.
* Implementation skills for the above products a plus.
* Experience maintaining and/or implementing Employee and Requisition Self Service products.
* Working knowledge of Lawson s schema for HR/Benefits/Payroll and Financial Modules. Ability to analyze data using tools such as MS Addins, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server s native SQL utilities, other third party DB tools. Working knowledge of SQL, TSQL/PL-SQL a plus.
* A good working knowledge of Lawson s front end applications have the skills to gain an understanding of the application by looking at the programs and tables involved a plus.
* A good working knowledge of LDAP (Microsoft ADAM, IBM TDS) and knowledge of Lawson s Security Schema, LDAP browsers, and Websphere Administration (implementation a plus).
* Provide performance assessment and tuning as related to the application and environment.
* Provide periodic reviews of application environment performance and monitoring levels.
* Automate regular maintenance and monitoring tasks.
* Define and implement best practices methodologies for Lawson Applications support, patching, refreshes and maintenance.
* Experience in one or more of the following operating systems: Windows Server, Unix (AIX, Solaris, HPUX), and iSeries.
* Demonstrate leadership through technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, business knowledge, organizational skills and professionalism.
* Design, implement and monitor application and file system backup and recovery processes.
* Provide ongoing support for existing Lawson installations and new installations/modules if any that may come up.
* Possesses and applies broad knowledge of applications programming principles.
* Competent to analyze diverse and complex problems.
* Competent to work in all phases of applications programming.
* Knowledge includes advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing and debugging.
* Advanced ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
* Advanced understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
2 years of LFS9 experience
3 years of Lawson Administration/Support experience
3 years of experience with Lawson in Windows or Unix environments
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.