Lawson Functional Procurement Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Lawson Supply Chain Management Consultant professional to join our team. Person can be located anywhere near major airport and willing to travel.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The Functional Consultant understands the features and functionality of Lawson Supply Chain Management.
* The Functional Consultant serves as the subject matter expert on Lawson SCM implementation and upgrade projects.
* The role of the Functional Consultant is to lead and/or support clients through all phases of the project lifecycle: analysis, design, development, and testing, training and post-implementation / post-upgrade support. Individuals in this role report directly to the Project Manager on the client engagement and have experience with configuring, using and supporting Lawson SCM version 9.x or higher).
* Minimum 3+ years of hands on Lawson Procurement consulting experience
* Prefer to have exp. in multiple full suite implementations
* Certified in Lawson Procurement v10x a plus
* Must have excellent communication skills, strong business experience, and outstanding end-user interaction
* Must work well in a team environment, be self-directed, and an excellent communicator that exhibits high integrity
Minimum Required Experience:
3 years of hands on Lawson Procurement consulting experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.