Lawson HCM Functional Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
* Client is upgrading their Lawson Environment; they require a resource to be a subject matter expert role in analyzing, designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing Lawson ERP, including but not limited to the following responsibilites:Evaluate Lawson software capabilities and identify, prioritize and implement functionality that will improve the efficiency of accounting processes.
* Work directly with business units to:
* Analyze and evaluate individual accounting/financial systems, processes and user needs.
* Recommend, develop, and implement solutions utilizing existing software application functionality or recommend additional software applications.
* Document requirements, including process and data flow diagrams.
* Work with internal IT departments and external consultants to:
* Define and support the implementation of new systems, system upgrades, and additional modules of existing systems.
* Evaluate various proposed IT solutions and facilitate discussions between the various technical groups, i.e. developers, data base administrators, network services, etc.
* Assist with support, maintenance, and resolution of issues with an advanced degree of difficulty, as needed.
* Coordinate with development support staff of other Lawson modules and external systems regarding integrations with Lawson Financials.
* Coordinate testing of software implementations, upgrades, and enhancements from the business owner and user perspective.
* Produce documentation of standard accounting and operating procedures, ERP system support processes, and interface design specifications.
* Provide direction and support during system developments and implementations
* Assist with the APS Lawson team to prepare for our Lawson Upgrade. Familiar with ERP's preferable Lawson, SQL scripts and general project management knowledge.
* Serve as the technical resource for a stabilization project to help us resolve current issues in our production environment for Global Human Resources (GHR). This person will help to resolve data quality issues that are coming from interfaces.
* The resource has to be local to Atlanta as they want them in the office 2-3 days a week.
* Minimum 4 years of hands on Lawson consulting experience
* Minimum of at least 3 full suite implementations
* Certified in Lawson HR v10.0 a plus
* Must have excellent communication skills, strong business experience, and outstanding end-user interaction
* Must work well in a team environment, be self-directed, and an excellent communicator that exhibits high integrity
* Application configuration and testing
* Design documentation
* Client training
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.