Lead A/P Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Lead A/P Specialist
Auto Req ID
The Accounts Payable Team Lead is responsible for supervision of accounts payable and accounts receivable specialists and/or a specific specialty area in the accounts payable group. Examples of specialty areas include but may not be limited to Batch Processing, Electronic Invoice Processing, Vendors, Payment Processing and Purchasing Card.
The A/P Team Lead is typically a super user or specialist that has developed a specific area of expertise in which they are able to accomplish the responsibilities of the area with little or no direction on a daily basis. The A/P Team Lead may be introduced to the concept of supervision by providing direction to 1-2 specialists under the direction of the Payables Manager.
The A/P Team Lead will report to a Supervisor or Accounts Payable Manager.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE | RECEIVABLE
* The position is responsible for a specific area of specialty within the Accounts Payable department.
* The position is required to ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed to protect the assets of the client and the company.
* This position requires regular communication to internal and external customers
* Make proposals to management for process improvement solutions, ad-hoc report development for special projects and oversees other specific areas of responsibility as defined by the Accounts Payable Manager.
* The team lead may oversee specialists within that area providing leadership and guidance for the specialist.
* The Team Lead will train new specialists and direct daily workload in their particular area of expertise.
* The position will also work closely with the AP Manager participating in the evaluation and development of the staff.
* Serve as mentor to new and less experienced specialists
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, preferred
* 2+ years accounts Payable processing with demonstrated expertise in a particular specialty such as Vendor Setup, Purchasing Card, Batch Processing or Payment Processing.
* Experiences in electronic Accounts Payable processing environment, a multi-location company, and Financial software systems, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proven track record and demonstrated leadership ability with JLL.
* Knowledge of EXCEL, Access, and Word.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43867BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.