Lead AV Coordinator/Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Lead AV Coordinator/Technician, to join our Operations Services group in our New York office.
- Execute meeting room setup and breakdown and test the audio/visual (A/V) systems and sources are operational prior to meeting start
- Meet and greet guests prior to meeting start and assist with customer service requirements
- Troubleshoot moderate to advanced equipment malfunctions and failures
- Track and submit furniture or facility-related repairs to appropriate personnel
- Coordinate the various aspects of workspace and conference room reservations to maximize utilization
- Assist with various support projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years of office administration experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with audio and visual equipment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .