Lead Analyst - Fleet
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition reports to Corporate Fleet Manager and is responsible for all motorized equipment acquisition functions for the CenturyLink Fleet organization. Position partners with Fleet personnel, local business unit leadership/management, capital management group, procurement/strategic sourcing, vehicle manufacturers and strategic upfitters and associated equipment vendors/suppliers in order to accomplish objectives. Position serves as technical SME for motorized equipment asset portfolio.
Location: Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ
* Create and maintain motor vehicle and other work equipment asset line-item specifications in support of work function requirements.
* Solicit and evaluate annual Competitive Price Allowance proposals from motor vehicle manufacturers and negotiate volume discounts/incentives based on annual life-cycle replacement budget volumes to maximize capital resources.
* Maintain business relationships with motor vehicle manufacturers and strategic upfitters and associated equipment vendors/suppliers to ensure prioritized production and delivery scheduling.
* Ensure that all administrative requirements are satisfied including FEV budget submittals, FEV budget transfers.
* Purchasing Requisitions/Approvals, Good Receipts verification, delivery/transportation for both "ship to" and "ship through" destinations, sales taxes, titles, SAP asset identification numbers, billing invoices, ARI database notifications, etc.
* Partner with Lead Analyst-Fleet Finance to ensure budget to actual variance performance for all allocated and transferred capital.
* Partner with Procurement/Strategic Sourcing to ensure that all major capital expenditures are in compliance with corporate documentation requirements.
* Assist Fleet personnel and business unit leadership/management with recall and warranty advice/assistance as necessary.
* Represent CenturyLink to the fleet industry including asset specification requirements and total cost of ownership performance expectations.
* Demonstrated ability to perform in unstructured environments with limited oversight.
* Demonstrated technical knowledge/experience with cab & chassis, upfit and associated equipment operations unique to the telecom and utility industries.
* Demonstrated process management knowledge/experience focused on coordination of multiple vendors/suppliers, timeframes, material deliveries, production schedules and rail/truck delivery transportation variables.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence both internal and external team members toward corporate goals and objectives.
* Demonstrated effectiveness with oral presentations and written communications with special emphasis on technical applications.
* Demonstrated ability to accept, embrace and manage ambiguity/change as determined by evolving business conditions.