Lead Analyst, Senior Analyst, Complex Project Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
LEAD ANALYST, SENIOR ANALYST, COMPLEX PROJECT MANAGEMENT
JOB ID 20162952 DATE POSTED 09/13/2016 Description
National Grid outsources a significant portion of their construction and maintenance work plan. Contract Management is responsible for overseeing the contractor workforce and managing the contracts governing these arrangements. The Contract Management portfolio is comprised of many key contracts including but not limited to: gas mains & services installations, paving restoration, leak surveys, locate and mark-out and corrosion control.
Contract Management has several departments including the Contractor Safety, Compliance and Performance (CSCP) group which is responsible for developing, managing, and tracking performance on the entire contract portfolio in the form of Key Performance Indicators (KPI). The system Analyst is the technical expert who will provide solutions, reports and training to assist in managing the sets of KPI against contracts.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
* Expert Excel user including VBA programming
* Expert in SQL
* Experience in creating database structures, user interfaces and complex reports in either Oracle or Access
* Experience in developing complex Excel tools
* Experience in Oracle databases
* 3+ years of managerial responsibilities
* Knowledge of construction work environment
* Successful track record of identifying and sharing best practices and implementing change
* Strong skills and critical analysis and metric/measurement driven
* Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. both external and internal).
* Ability to work well in matrix organizations and cross functional teams
Bachelor s degree or 5+ years of analytical experience to be demonstrated through candidate samples of work
Meet travel requirements
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Proj Mgmt & Constr
:Proj Mgmt & Constr
:Sep 13, 2016, 1:41:18 PM
:Oct 13, 2016, 11:59:00 PM