Lead Application Developer- Finance and Human Resource Systems - ReqCode 16000DTS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionThe primary function of the Lead Application Developer is to fulfill a leadership role in planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting packaged application systems and custom software development solutions. The Lead Application Developer supports systems across an array of functional areas including Finance and Human Resource Systems. Working with System Analysts, infrastructure administrators, network services, and development colleagues the Lead Application Developer is required to support and adhere to the guidelines set forth in the Dick's Sporting Goods System Development Methodology (SDM). The Lead Developer will mentor and guide other developers on their team.Qualifications* Subject matter expert - Technical expert for designated technical areas such as programming languages, operating systems, databases and/or packaged systems.
* Leads Implementation efforts - Work with cross-functional team members to recommend technical solutions to business and/or system needs. Make technical recommendations for more efficient troubleshooting and issue resolutions.
* Acts as code reviewer for other application developers' output to enforce accepted programming standards and techniques. Provides assistance and routine consultation to internal business users of applications.
* Works with Project Manager to address multiple technical opportunities in an effort estimate new implementations or break fix items.
* Works with the Project Manager in mentoring and setting standards for other developers on the team.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
PeopleSoft Financials or HCM Experience
AWE - Workflow Engine
Experience with time critical production support
SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Integration Broker
Oracle 11g+ experience
.Net experience a plus
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 7-10 years
Developing commercial grade applications with large scale deployments Strong experience in current software engineering and solution delivery methodologies
PeopleSoft Financials/HCM - Version 9.0/8.50 PeopleTools or higher
Strong knowledge of the following:
Finance modules: Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Travel & Expense, Purchasing, Project Costing and eSettlements.
HCM modules: Core HR, North American Payroll, Benefits & ESS/MSS
PeopleSoft System Administration knowledge is also a plus.
Experience with performance tuning and strong SQL skills is preferred.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50373368.jpg /