Lead Building Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY C&W Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Job Title: Lead Building Engineer
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all Building MEP systems and equipment with a primary focus on HVAC equipment and systems. This includes but is not limited to: chillers, heat pumps, cooling towers, fans, boilers, pumps, heat exchangers and controls.
* Perform maintenance and repairs to all mechanical equipment and systems
* Regular attendance at assigned location
* Identifies, isolates, and, in some instances, repairs building related issues that arise
* Perform troubleshooting of all site-wide HVAC equipment and associated systems
* Works closely with subcontractors to coordinate and ensure clients procedures are safely followed
* Supervise, assist, and work alongside building engineers
* Performs maintenance work orders, preventive maintenance, building tours and documents on appropriate logs and/or forms
* Advocate the cooperation of all personnel to ensure the smooth operation of the entire department by supervising, assisting and working alongside building engineers
* Maintain a professional, safe and clean work area. Comply with C&W Services and OSHA Safety Policies and Regulations.
* Participates in client meetings
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Ensures assigned work tasks meet quality standards
* Operates Building Automation System (BAS)
* Operates Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP)
* Technical or trade school
* EPA/CFC certified
* Mass Refrigeration License preferred
* Should have a minimum of 5 year's experience
* Ability to read blueprints, control sequences and have a clear understanding of codes and regulations.
* Ability to read schematics, job instructions, and general correspondence
About C&W Services:
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.