Lead Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF), Data Trace LLC is the nation s largest provider of automated title plant and tax information services for title companies nationwide. Our leading technology allows quick access to title history information, property tax assessment and payment data, document images, and property files in major metropolitan areas across the United States. For more information, please visit www.edatatrace.com.
Define business processes and system alignment. Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions. Strategic partner, acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff (may include offshore staff). Resolve system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly. Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, project status, etc. Implement system alignment with business processes. Is a customer facing resource that will travel to customer sites to understand customer processes in order to determine integration challenges.
* Regularly instructs, directs and checks the work of other Business Analysts.
* Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard and customized applications to resolve business issues.
* Identifies business system requirements and related business/application solutions over a complete business process
* Develops new customizations with design, documentation, testing and training.
* Conducts business process evaluations to gain technical knowledge of business requirements
Has deep Title knowledge
* Generally requires BS Degree or equivalent work experience
* Typically have 7+ years of directly related experience.
* Uses expertise of other Business Analysts and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
* No Supervision of others
* Acts as a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used:
* Excellent organizational and project management skills.
* Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
* Solid working knowledge of standard features and functions of multiple applications/modules to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
* Strong written and oral communication skills in order to define business and technical parameters and lead teams.
* Identifies problems, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for multiple applications within multiple functions.