Lead Client Services Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Yes Lifecycle Marketing wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking a Lead Client Services Engineer to join our Portland, OR office.This position is responsible for leading work with clients and the client services team to design, develop and deploy customized email marketing and analytics solutions tailored to unique client marketing objectives and functional requirements. This position is also responsible for ensuring that engineering efforts produce high quality, low maintenance and scalable solutions for their clients.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Lead design, develop, and test dynamic microsites, applications, and web pages using Java.
2. Lead development and support existing APIs.
3. Collaborate with clients to customize email marketing and analytics application according to their unique marketing objectives and functional requirements.
4. Collaborate with clients and client services team to influence the technical design.
5. Customize client datamarts based on client data availability.
6. Develop specifications for client request for application extensions.
7. Develop and perform against testing plans on solutions.
8. Develop custom reports.
9. Participate in the ongoing maintenance of client programs.
10. Participate in all phases of project planning in order to meet client deadlines.
11. Translate client needs into functional programs that produce desired results.
12. Provide technical guidance on usage of systems. Support systems and operations.
13. Guide client services engineers in client projects.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Must possess the technical skills to develop web and java applications for client programs and is empowered to make design and technical decisions based on best practices guidelines.
2. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
3. Proficiency with Korn Shell.
4. Possess a strong aptitude towards innovative engineering.
5. Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
6. Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work well with a talented team of developers.
8. Familiar with Java, Oracle, and web applications.
9. Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology related area (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) is required.
2. 3 to 7 years of relevant experience, including Java and web applications, is required.
3. Object-oriented design and implementation experience with an eye towards reusable components.
5. Oracle experience is preferred.
6. Java certification is a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number PRTL3923.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is a solution provider that brings together multichannel marketing platforms and data, with creative and strategy services honed on the optimization of delivering relevant marketing messages. This gives marketers the ability to source best-of-breed technology and creative and strategy services from a single vendor at a cost-effective price point. For more information, visit www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Yes Lifecycle Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled