Lead Consultant - Oracle Identity & Access Manager 9/2/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE: LEAD CONSULTANT - ORACLE IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGER
LOCATION: SANTA CLARA, CA
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of experience with ITSecurity Management.
* At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* At least 4 years of experience in Oracle Identity & Access Management Skills
* At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
* Analytical and Communication skills
* project and talent management
* Experience with project management
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.