Lead Consultant - Teradata 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: LEAD CONSULTANT - TERADATA
LOCATION: PLANO, TX
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of experience with IT development Skills.
* At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* At least 4 years of experience in Teradata, Hadoop Skills
* Should have ETL knowledge to use the Hadoop utilities for data loading
* Min 2 years of Technical and functional knowledge of Teradata and ETL processing/techniques
* Knowledge on Data Analytics and BI ing tools
* Automation and performance tuning Capabilities
* Analytical and Communication skills
* project and talent management
* Experience with project management
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.